- All products are added to your cart.
* Blade and handle made of 18/10 stainless steel
* Vintage Look due to aging treatment
* 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects
* 100% made in Italy
* Suitable for dishwasher
This 24-piece set of 'aged' stainless steel is for 6 people and consists of 6 dinner knives, 6 dinner forks, 6 dinner spoons and 6 dessert spoons. The materials are of very good quality. The blade is 2.0 mm thick, does not bend and is made of 18/10 stainless steel. The steel has been aged with a special technique, giving it a matt Vintage Look.
The knives have a fine serration. This keeps them sharp and cuts well. The set comes in a cutlery cassette made of European softwood: nice to give as a gift and handy for in the cutlery drawer.
The cutlery is suitable for the dishwasher and we recommend that you wash it at a maximum temperature of 70 ˚ C.
Most important features:
- 24-piece cutlery set in wooden case
- Newly produced cutlery with 'vintage look'
- Blade and handle made of weathered 18/10 stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 2.0 mm
- Steel type knife AISI 420, other cutlery parts AISI 430
- Suitable for dinner and lunch
- Italian craftsmanship, 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Cutlery box of gray-stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher
- Dinner knife 23.5 cm (handle 11.5 cm, blade 12 cm)
- Dinner spoon 22 cm (handle 11.5 cm, metal part 10.5 cm)
- Dinner fork 22 cm (handle 11.5 cm, metal part 10.5 cm)
- Coffee / dessert spoon 15.5 cm (handle 9 cm, metal part 6.5 cm)
- Cutlery cassette 34x30xH7 cm
Technical information blade and handle:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it is easy to shape (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
AISI 420 is a stronger stainless steel type to which carbon has been added in addition to chrome. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. With a heat treatment, this steel is extra hardened (HRC52 / 56) so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp for longer. It is also highly resistant to corrosion.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less susceptible to corrosion.
18/10 stainless steel is a type of steel to which 18% chrome and 10% nickel has been added. Chrome gives the steel a durable glossy finish and nickel protects against rust. There are also cutlery types of steel (18/8 and 18/0) to which less or almost no nickel has been added. These are slightly less resistant to rust.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.