- All products are added to your cart.
Couvert à la Carte 24-piece cutlery set Tuna
* Blade 18/10 stainless steel, steel thickness 2.0 mm
* PBT plastic handle, color does not fade
* Mix of 6 different colors
* Dishwasher safe up to 55˚C
This 24-piece Couvert à la Carte cutlery set is made in Italy. This cheerful cutlery consists of 6 dinner knives, 6 dinner forks, 6 dinner spoons and 6 dessert spoons. The materials used are of excellent quality. The blade does not bend, has a steel thickness of 2.0 mm and is made of 18/10 stainless steel. The handle is made of strong plastic PBT. The color will not wear off because it is applied with a special printing technique (sublimation). The blades are equipped with a fine serration that ensures that they stay sharp for a long time and cut well. The set is supplied in a beautifully finished wooden cutlery box made of European softwood. The sturdy cutlery box is not only a nice gift box but also very suitable for storing the cutlery. The cutlery is suitable for the dishwasher.
Most important features:
- 24-piece cutlery set in wooden case
- Blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 2.0 mm (knife) and 2.5 mm other cutlery parts
- Steel type knife AISI 420, other cutlery parts AISI 430
- Plastic handle (PBT), color does not fade
- Decoration very durable due to the application of sublimation print technology
- Suitable for dinner, lunch and breakfast
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Cutlery box made of gray stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher
- Dinner knife 23 cm (handle 11 cm, blade 12 cm)
- Dinner spoon 21.5 cm (handle 11 cm, metal part 10.5 cm)
- Dinner fork 21.5 cm (handle 11 cm, metal part 10.5 cm)
- Dessert spoon 15 cm (handle 8.5 cm, metal part 6.5 cm)
- Cutlery cassette 34x30xH7 cm
- 15+ cutlery sets in different patterns and color combinations
- Cake fork
- Small butter knife
- All individual parts from cutlery set (for expansion or replacement)
- Salad servers
- Cake server
Technical information has:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures.
Sublimation is a technique for printing on materials or products. A pattern is hereby "baked in" into the surface of the material itself.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel grade to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it forms well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss and does not rust quickly.
AISI 420 is a stronger stainless steel type to which carbon is added in addition to chromium. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. This steel is additionally hardened (HRC52 / 56) with a heat treatment so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp for longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to rust.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less sensitive to rust formation.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.