- All products are added to your cart.
Couvert à la Carte salad servers heart pink
* Color pink with white hearts
* Blade 18/10 stainless steel, steel thickness 1.5 mm
* Handles made of PBT plastic, color does not fade
* 100% made in Italy
* Suitable for dishwasher up to 55˚C
This 2-part salad cutlery is made entirely in Italy and consists of 1 salad spoon and 1 salad fork. The materials used are of good quality. The blade does not bend, has a thickness of 1.5 mm and is made of 18/10 stainless steel. The handle is made of strong plastic PBT. The color will not wear off because it is applied with a special printing technique (sublimation). The salad cutlery is suitable for the dishwasher.
Most important features:
- 2-part salad cutlery (1 salad spoon, 1 salad fork)
- Blade 18/10 shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness: salad spoon and salad fork 1.5 mm
- Steel type AISI 430
- Plastic handle (PBT), color does not fade
- Decoration very durable due to the application of sublimation print technology
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Suitable for dishwasher up to 55˚C
- Salad fork 25.5 cm
- Salad spoon 25.5 cm
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures.
Sublimation is a technique for printing on materials or products. A pattern is hereby "baked in" into the surface of the material itself.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it is easy to shape (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss and does not rust quickly.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.