- All products are added to your cart.
Laguiole 24-piece dinnerset white in box
* Blade stainless steel, in one piece
* Plastic handle
* Delivered with wooden box
* Produced in France
* Suitable for the dishwasher
This 24-piece Laguiole cutlery set in the color white is made in the hundred-year-old French family business Jean Dubost. This timeless cutlery has a classic look and consists of 6 razor-sharp steak knives, 6 dinner forks, 6 dinner spoons and 6 dessert spoons. The stylish and solid knives are very well in hand and have a steel thickness of 2.5 mm. The other items are also well executed and have a steel thickness of 2.0 mm. The handle is made of a strong, durable plastic (ABS). The stainless steel blade of the steak knife is smoothed and excellent for cutting steaks, lamb, game and roulades. The set is fully produced in France and packaged in a luxurious and handy wooden storage box with certificate of authenticity. The cutlery can be put in the dishwasher without any problems, although some users prefer to wash the steak knives by hand, because they would then stay sharp longer. The ideal gift for home cooks and culinary enthusiasts!
Most important features:
- 24-piece cutlery set in luxurious wooden storage box
- Contents: 6 steak knives, 6 table spoons, 6 table forks, 6 dessert spoons
- Smooth cut steak knife with a steel thickness of 2.5 mm (other parts 2,0 mm)
- High-quality stainless steel blade with hardness HRC 52/56
- Good handle in durable ABS plastic
- Original Laguiole honeybee logo, 100% made in France (Jean Dubost, since 1920)
- Suitable for dishwasher (65 degrees)
About Laguiole Jean Dubost
The family business Jean Dubost was founded in 1920. Today it is led by the 4th generation that combines the traditional way of making knives with modern industrial production techniques.
The range of Laguiole Jean Dubost is made entirely in France. Apart from a few tropical wood species, all parts, such as the steel and the handles, come from France. At the factory, crude steel (AISI 420 standard with hardness HRC 52/56) is transformed into a razor-sharp, polished blade in a process of 9 production phases. Every year 1,5 million Laguiole steak knives are made, almost half of which is destined for export.
Unfortunately, there is imitation Laguiole that is mainly produced in China. Although often not immediately visible on the outside (the logo, the honeybee, is even copied), the material and the manufacture is of considerably lower quality. Imitation is easy to recognize. If it is not explicitly engraved in the steel blade of the France knife, the knife is not produced in France and therefore not authentic.