- All products are added to your cart.
Versailles 16-piece cutlery set black steel in cutlery tray
* Stainless steel in one piece
* Equipped with a black PVD coating
* Color does not fade
* Suitable for dinner, lunch and breakfast
* 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* Suitable for dishwasher
This 16-piece Versailles cutlery set in black metal version is made in Portugal. This stylish cutlery consists of 4 dinner knives, 4 dinner forks, 4 dinner spoons and 4 dessert spoons. The stainless steel cutlery parts are provided with a black coating. This coating is applied using PVD technology, one of the best methods for applying a durable protective layer. The originally classic design is given a more modern look by this black color. The cutlery can therefore easily be combined with both traditional and modern dinnerware. The knives are equipped with a fine knurling that makes them cut well and stay sharp for a long time. The set is supplied in a beautifully finished wooden cutlery box made of European softwood. The sturdy cutlery box is not only a nice gift box but also very suitable for storing the cutlery. The cutlery is suitable for the dishwasher.
Most important features:
- 16-piece cutlery set in wooden case
- All cutlery parts made of one-piece stainless steel
- Equipped with a durable black PVD coating
- Color does not fade
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Steel type knife AISI 420, other cutlery parts AISI 430
- Suitable for dinner, lunch and breakfast
- Portuguese craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Cutlery box made of gray stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher
- Dinner knife 23 cm
- Dinner spoon 20 cm
- Dinner fork 20 cm
- Dessert / coffee spoon 13 cm
- Cutlery cassette 34x30xH7 cm
- Salad cutlery
Technical information coating:
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) is a technique that is applied when coating metal products. It is a chemical process in which the metal is provided with a wafer-thin, wear-resistant layer (1-3 micrometres) by means of 'vapor deposition'. An additional advantage is that the metal is better protected against scratches and rust.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel grade to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it forms well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss and does not rust quickly.
AISI 420 is a stronger stainless steel type to which carbon is added in addition to chromium. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. This steel is additionally hardened (HRC52 / 56) with a heat treatment so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp for longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to rust.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.