- All products are added to your cart.
Wood Style 6 Steak Knives in Box Rosewood
* Full tang blade of shiny stainless steel
* Handle made of plastic with wood pattern
* Virtually indistinguishable from real wood
* 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* Suitable for dishwasher
This 6-piece Wood Style steak knife set is made in Italy. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over the entire length and does not bend. It also has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but of a strong plastic that is virtually indistinguishable from real wood. In addition, the handle is treated in such a way that it feels like real wood and not like a smooth plastic. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The big advantage of this cutlery is that, unlike real wood, it can easily be washed in the dishwasher. The knives are equipped with a fine knurling that makes them cut well and stay sharp for a long time. The set is delivered in a beautifully finished wooden box made of European softwood. The sturdy box is not only a nice gift box but also very suitable for storing the steak knives.
Most important features:
- 6-piece steak knife set in wooden box
- Continuous blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Steel type steak knife AISI 420
- Plastic handle (PBT) with realistic wood pattern, color does not fade
- Almost indistinguishable from real wood
- Suitable for steaks, other meat dishes, pizzas, oven dishes etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Casket made of gray-stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher (up to 65 degrees)
- Steak knife 22.5 cm (handle 10 cm, blade 12.5 cm)
- Casket 26x14xH3.5 cm
- 5 steak knife sets with 1 type of wood: acacia, birch, cedar , ebony and rosewood
- 2 steak knife sets with 3 different types of wood: glacier mix and sequoia mix
- Loose steak knives (for expansion or replacement)
- 24-piece dinner cutlery
- Cake fork
- Butter knife
- Coffee / dessert spoon
- Dinner knife
- Dinner fork
- Dinner spoon
Information wood species:
- Acacia (Robinia): deciduous tree that occurs worldwide. The hard, dense wood has a fine grain structure and a red / brown glow.
- Birch: deciduous tree with white bark from northern regions.
- Cedar: coniferous tree from mountain areas Middle East with 'warm' light brown markings.
- Ebony: tropical tree species from Africa and South Asia, very dark brown wood against the black.
- Rosewood: tropical tree species from Brazil with a red / brown color.
- Please note: it is a wood imitation and not a real wood
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with fiberglass.
Technical information blade:
AISI 420 is a strong stainless steel grade to which carbon is added in addition to chromium. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. This steel is additionally hardened (HRC52 / 56) with a heat treatment so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp for longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to rust.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less sensitive to rust formation.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.