- All products are added to your cart.
* Produced in the oldest glass factory in France, founded in 1475
* Very clear, high temperature fired glass
* Height 11 cm, Ø8.5 cm, glass thickness 3 mm
* Dishwasher safe
This tea glass is excellent for use in the home and garden. The robust, pressed glasses stand firmly on their feet and can also take a beating. They are traditionally pressed in molds. A thin press seam therefore remains visible and can be regarded as the authentic characteristic for this type of 'bistrot' glass. The strong glass fits comfortably in the hand and is frequently used in French cafes and restaurants. It is of course suitable for the dishwasher.
Most important features:
- Tea glass 25 cl Blanc
- Produced in the oldest glass factory in France, founded in 1475
- Very clear high temperature fired glass
- Robust, mold-pressed glass with a thickness of approx. 3 mm
- Height 11 cm, Ø8.5 cm (excluding handle)
- Extra stable due to flared foot at the bottom
- Classic, timeless look
- Dishwasher safe
About La Rochere
Founded in 1475, La Rochère is one of the oldest working glass factories in the world. The factory is located in the French Vosges. Some of the very old farm buildings hidden deep in the woods have been preserved and are even still in use. A large part of the production is now devoted to making glass bricks for construction. But glass is also blown and a considerable collection of pressed glass made in the traditional way. The best-known example of this is the glass with the honeybee, which became fashionable among the wealthy elite in the time of Napoleon. Another popular decor is the French lily (Fleur de Lys), symbol of the French nobility. Both motifs are embossed on the glassware. A technique that was previously only possible when pressing glass.