- All products are added to your cart.
* Inspired from French crockery from 1920-1930
* Very strong high-temperature baked earthenware (faience)
* Decorated under glaze
* Suitable for dishwasher and microwave
You could call this set of 4 bowls the characteristic farmer's crockery of France. The images are inspired by old-French motifs from the twenties and thirties in particular. This type of rural crockery was made by many French factories and was on the table in every farmer's household. The accompanying bowls are still indispensable for the typical French breakfast: soak a piece of baguette or a croissant in a large bowl of weak coffee or chocolate milk.
Most important features:
- Set of 4 bowls with different motifs
- High quality double fired earthenware (faience)
- Decoration applied under glaze, does not fade or disappear
- Universal bowl with many uses: yogurt, muesli, soup, chips, side dishes etc.
- Original application: French breakfast bowl for coffee or chocolate milk to dip baguette or croissant
- Excellent for intensive daily use
- Suitable for dishwasher and microwave
- Height 8.5 cm
- Diameter top 13.5 cm
- Diameter foot 7 cm
- Content (fully filled) 43 cl
- At least 3 sets with 4 bowls in other colors or motifs
- Spare parts (for expansion or replacement)
- Extensive range of bowls, plates, cups, cappuccino cups and jugs
Technical information material
The crockery is made of good quality white clay. It is baked twice at high temperature, creating a stronger type of earthenware (faience). It is therefore ideal for intensive daily use. The decorations are placed under the glaze so that they do not fade and the colors remain clear. All items can be put in the dishwasher and microwave.
About Dépôt d'Argonne
Kom Amsterdam started its own crockery range in 2009. Since then the number of articles and motifs has expanded considerably. The motifs and shapes are inspired by French crockery from the period 1920-1930. The motifs are timeless and fit into any interior.