- All products are added to your cart.
* Blade of shiny stainless steel, steel thickness 2 mm
* Handle of plastic, color does not fade
* 100% made in Italy
* Dishwasher safe
This cheerful Multi Color cake server is made in Italy. The materials used are of excellent quality. The blade does not bend, is made of stainless steel and has a thickness of 2 mm. The handle is made of the strong plastic PBT. The color will not wear off because it is applied with a special printing technique (sublimation). It is a pleasantly hand-held cake server that, due to its large surface, is well suited for serving all kinds of cakes and pastries. But the cake server can also be used excellently for serving oven dishes, pizzas, omelets, meat, fish and stews.
Most important features:
- Cake server with a length of 29.5 cm
- Dimensions metal shovel part: 11.5 cm long and 6 cm wide (at the widest point)
- Shiny stainless steel blade
- Steel thickness blade 2 mm
- Steel grade AISI 430
- Plastic (PBT) handle color does not fade
- Decoration very wear-resistant due to the application of sublimation printing technique
- Suitable for all kinds of pastries, pizzas, omelets, oven dishes, fish, etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dishwasher safe up to 55 degrees celsius
- Total length 29.5 cm (handle 11 cm, metal part 18.5 cm)
- Scoop part dimensions 11.5 cm long and 6 cm wide (at the widest point)
- Complete 24-piece cutlery set
- cake fork
- butter knife
- dessert spoon
- salad servers
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is wear-resistant and can withstand high operating temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with fiberglass.
Sublimation is a technique for printing materials or products. A pattern is, as it were, "baked in" into the surface of the material itself.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chromium has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it can be formed well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.