- All products are added to your cart.
* Mix of 6 cheerful motifs in 'Provence' style
* Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel
* Handle made of plastic, color does not fade
* Dishwasher safe
This 6 piece cake fork set is made in Italy. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over the entire length and does not bend. Furthermore, it has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The cutlery is suitable for use in the dishwasher.
Most important features:
- 6-piece cake forks set with different mixed motifs
- Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1,8 mm
- Steel grade AISI 430
- Handle made of plastic (PBT), color does not fade
- Suitable for pastry, high tea, appetizer, side dish, snacks, etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dishwasher safe (up to 70 degrees)
- Pastry fork 15.5 cm (handle 8 cm, blade 7.5 cm)
- Cake forks set in the colors red and blue
- butter knife
- Complete 24-piece cutlery (knife, spoon, fork and small spoon)
- All loose parts from the cutlery set (for extension or replacement)
Technical information has:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is wear-resistant and can withstand high operating temperatures.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chromium has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it can be formed well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
AISI 420 is a stronger stainless steel to which, in addition to chromium, carbon has also been added. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. With a heat treatment, this steel is extra hardened (HRC52/56) so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and stays sharp longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to corrosion.
HRC52/56 is the standard with which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less susceptible to rusting.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.