- All products are added to your cart.
* Stainless steel blade
* Real olive wood handle
* 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* 100% made in France
* Not suitable for the dishwasher
The Laguiole brand is traditionally known for its steak knives. Today, many other items are available, such as this stylish olive wood salad server. This salad set also has the honeybee emblem, of course. The handles are made of real olive wood. The set is entirely produced in France and packaged in a wooden display and comes with a certificate of authenticity. The salad fork and salad spoon are 24.5 cm long. It is a comfortable salad set that is not only suitable for serving salads, but can also be used excellently for serving vegetables, potatoes, pasta dishes, oven dishes and stews. The salad servers can only be washed by hand because of the wooden handles. The ideal gift for home cooks and culinary enthusiasts!
Most important features:
- Salad servers with a length of 24.5 cm (both salad fork and salad spoon)
- Dimensions metal spoon/fork part (without handle): 8 cm long and 5 cm wide (at the widest point)
- Continuous blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1,8 mm
- Steel type blade AISI 430
- Good in the hand handle made of real olive wood
- Olive wood from countries around the Mediterranean Sea
- Suitable for serving salads, vegetables, pasta dishes, etc.
- Packed in a beautifully finished box of poplar wood
- Original Laguiole honey bee emblem
- Due to the wooden handle, wash only by hand
- 100% made in France (Jean Dubost, since 1920)
- Total length 24.5 cm (handle 10 cm, metal part 14.5 cm)
- Dimensions spoon/fork part 8 cm long and 5 cm wide (at the widest point)
- 8 salad servers in oak and various plastic handles
- Complete 24-piece cutlery set
- Set with 6 steak knives
- Set with 3 cheese knives
- Carving set
- Set with 6 steak knives and 6 forks
Technical information handle:
Version in smooth polished real olive wood. Olive wood is a slow-growing hardwood from the countries around the Mediterranean Sea. The very hard and precious wood gets a second life (usually only after 70 years) when the tree is no longer suitable for olive cultivation.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chromium has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it can be formed well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.
About Laguiole Jean Dubost
The family business Jean Dubost was founded in 1920. Today it is run by the 4th generation who combine the traditional way of making knives with modern industrial production techniques.
The Laguiole Jean Dubost range is made entirely in France. With the exception of a few tropical woods, all parts, such as the steel and the handles, come from France. In the factory, raw steel (AISI 420 standard with hardness HRC 52/56) is transformed into a razor-sharp, shiny polished blade in a process of 9 production phases. 1.5 million Laguiole steak knives are made every year, almost half of which is intended for export.
Unfortunately, there is also imitation Laguiole that is mainly produced in China. Although often not immediately visible from the outside (the logo, the honeybee, is even copied), the material and manufacture is of considerably lower quality. Imitation is also easy to recognize. If it is not explicitly engraved in the steel blade of the knife France, the knife is not produced in France and therefore not authentic.