- All products are added to your cart.
* Mix of 6 cheerful 'Provence' style motifs
* Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel
* Plastic handle, color does not fade
* Suitable for dishwasher
This 24-piece Provence cutlery set is made in Italy. This stylish cutlery consists of 6 dinner knives, 6 dinner forks, 6 dinner spoons and 6 dessert spoons. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over the entire length and does not bend. It also has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The knives have a fine serration which makes them cut well and stay sharp for a long time. The cutlery is suitable for use in the dishwasher. The set is supplied in a beautifully finished wooden cutlery box made of European softwood. The sturdy cutlery box is not only a nice gift box but also very suitable for storing the cutlery.
Most important features:
- 24-piece cutlery set in wooden case
- Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Steel type blade AISI 420, other cutlery parts AISI 430
- Plastic handle (PBT), color does not fade
- Suitable for dinner, lunch and breakfast
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Cutlery box made of gray stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher (up to 70 degrees)
- Dinner knife 22 cm (handle 10 cm, blade 12 cm)
- Dinner spoon 20 cm (handle 10 cm, metal part 10 cm)
- Dinner fork 20 cm (handle 10 cm, metal part 10 cm)
- Dessert spoon 14.5 cm (handle 8 cm, metal part 6.5 cm)
- Cutlery cassette 34x30xH7 cm
- More than 10 cutlery sets 24-pieces in red and blue designs
- Cake fork
- Butter knife
- All individual parts from cutlery set (for extension or replacement)
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high usage temperatures.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel grade to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it is easy to shape (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss and does not rust quickly.
AISI 420 is a stronger stainless steel type to which carbon is added in addition to chromium. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. This steel is additionally hardened (HRC52 / 56) with a heat treatment so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp for longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to rust.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less sensitive to rust formation.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.