- All products are added to your cart.
Murano 6 Steak Knives in Box Flame Red
* Blade made of shiny stainless steel
* Plastic handle, color does not fade
* Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* Dishwasher safe
This 6-piece Murano steak knife set is made in Italy. The materials used are of excellent quality. The blade is 1.5 mm thick, does not bend and is made of stainless steel. The handle is made of acrylic, a strong plastic with a slightly shiny mother-of-pearl effect. The color will not wear off because it is applied throughout the handle. The steak knives are provided with a fine knurling. They therefore stay sharp and cut well. In addition to steaks and other meat dishes, these knives are also ideal for slicing pizzas, oven dishes and savory pies. The set is delivered in a beautifully finished box made of European softwood: nice to give as a gift and handy to store the steak knives. The cutlery is suitable for the dishwasher.
Most important features:
- 6-piece steak knife set in wooden box
- Blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.5 mm
- Steel type steak knife AISI 420
- Plastic handle (PMMA), color does not fade
- Suitable for steaks, other meat dishes, pizzas, oven dishes etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Casket made of gray-stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher (up to 55 degrees)
- Steak knife 22.5 cm (handle 11.5 cm, blade 11 cm)
- Casket 26x14xH3.5 cm
- At least 30 steak knives sets 6-part in various colors and color combinations
- Very extensive cutlery with more than 20 different parts
- Loose steak knives (for expansion or replacement)
Technical information handle:
PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) is a transparent thermoplastic plastic, better known as acrylate. This strong plastic can easily be modeled in various forms when heated. The material is transparent and therefore very suitable for simulating the mother-of-pearl effect that is characteristic of this cutlery.
Technical information blade:
AISI 420 is a strong stainless steel grade to which carbon is added in addition to chromium. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. This steel is additionally hardened (HRC52 / 56) with a heat treatment so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp for longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to rust.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less sensitive to rust formation.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.