- All products are added to your cart.
* Length: 18 cm (handle 9 cm, blade 9 cm)
* 18/10 glossy stainless steel
* Handle: plastic with mother-of-pearl effect
* 100% made in Italy
* Dishwasher safe up to 55 °C
Murano is the classic among our cutlery. Since its introduction in 1994, the collection has grown into an extensive range of no less than 16 colors and more than 20 cutlery items. The fact that this cutlery is so popular has everything to do with the appearance, the quality and the many possibilities. It looks classic with a nod to the baroque, but due to the choice of colors and combination options it fits just as well in a modern interior. With this cutlery you can go in all directions: from modest classic to a colorful collection of cheerfulness on the table, and everything in between!
The fruit knife has a stainless steel blade, a plastic handle and an aluminum ornament in the middle. The materials are of very good quality. The blade is 1.2 mm thick, does not bend and is made of 18/10 stainless steel. It cuts well and stays sharp because it has a slight serration. The handle is made of acrylic, a strong plastic with a slightly shiny mother-of-pearl effect. The color will not rub off because it is applied throughout the handle (and not as a thin coating on the surface).
The blade is 18 cm long. In addition to cutting and peeling fruit, this knife can also be used for pastries, tapas, appetizers and all kinds of starters and desserts. And in combination with the also available cake fork and dessert spoon, it works well as children's cutlery. The blade is suitable for the dishwasher, where we recommend washing it at a maximum temperature of 55˚ C.
Most important features:
- Fruit knife with a length of 18 cm
- Blade of 18/10 glossy stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.2 mm
- Good cutting blade with light serration
- Steel grade AISI 430
- Plastic handle with mother-of-pearl effect
- Suitable for all types of fruit, pastries, tapas, appetizers, starters and desserts
- Can also be used as children's cutlery in combination with a cake fork and dessert spoon
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dishwasher safe up to 55 °C
- Total length 18 cm (handle 9 cm, blade 9 cm)
- 16 fruit knives in various colors
- Very extensive cutlery with more than 20 different parts
Technical information handle:
PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) is a transparent thermoplastic plastic better known as acrylic. This strong plastic can easily be modeled in all kinds of shapes when heated. The material is transparent and therefore very suitable for imitating the mother-of-pearl effect characteristic of this cutlery.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless type of steel to which chromium has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it is easy to shape (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
18/10 stainless steel is a type of steel to which 18% chromium and 10% nickel have been added. Chrome gives the steel a durable glossy finish and nickel protects against rust. There are also cutlery steels (18/8 and 18/0) to which less or almost no nickel has been added. These are slightly less resistant to rust.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.