- All products are added to your cart.
* Length: 16,5 cm (handle 9 cm, blade 7,5 cm)
* 18/10 shiny stainless steel
* Handle made of plastic with mother-of-pearl effect
* 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* 100 % made in Italy
* Dishwasher safe up to 55 °C
Murano is the classic among our cutlery. Since its introduction in 1994, the collection has grown into an extensive range of up to 16 colors and more than 20 cutlery items. The fact that this cutlery is so popular has everything to do with the appearance, the quality and the many options. It looks classic with a nod to the baroque, but the choice of colors and combination options means it fits just as well in a modern interior. With this cutlery you can go in all directions: from modest classic to a colorful collection of cheerfulness on the table, and everything in between!
The pâté knife has a stainless steel blade, a plastic handle and an aluminum ornament in the middle. The materials are of very good quality. The blade is 1.8 mm thick, does not bend and is made of 18/10 stainless steel. The handle is made of acrylic, a strong plastic with a slightly shiny mother-of-pearl effect. The color will not wear off as it is applied throughout the handle (and not as a thin coating on the surface).
The pâté knife is 16.5 cm long. The size of the metal scoop part (without handle) is: 5.5 cm long and 4 cm wide. This small spreading knife is not only suitable for pâté, but also for soft cheeses. In addition, the flat scoop can be used for serving small pastries (petit four) and all kinds of appetizers, tapenades, starters and desserts.
The pâté knife is suitable for the dishwasher, where we recommend washing it at a temperature of no more than 55˚ C.
Most important features:
- Pâté knife with a length of 16.5 cm
- Dimensions of metal part: 7.5 cm long (including handle) and 4 cm wide (at the widest point)
- Blade of 18/10 shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.2 mm
- Steel grade AISI 420
- Plastic handle with mother-of-pearl effect
- Suitable for pâté, soft cheeses, amuse-bouche, tapenades, petit four, etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dishwasher safe up to 55 °C
- Total length 16.5 cm (handle 9 cm, blade 7.5 cm)
- 16 pâté knives in various colors
- Very extensive cutlery with more than 20 different parts
Technical information handle:
PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) is a transparent thermoplastic plastic, better known as acrylic. This strong plastic can easily be molded into all kinds of shapes when heated. The material is transparent and therefore very suitable for imitating the mother-of-pearl effect that is characteristic of this cutlery.
Technical information blade:
AISI 420 is a strong stainless steel to which, in addition to chromium, carbon has also been added. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. With a heat treatment, this steel is extra hardened (HRC52/56) so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and stays sharp longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to rust formation.
18/10 stainless steel is a type of steel to which 18% chromium and 10% nickel has been added. Chrome gives the steel a durable shiny finish and nickel protects against rust. There are also cutlery steels (18/8 and 18/0) to which less or almost no nickel has been added. These are slightly less resistant to rust.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.