- All products are added to your cart.
* Blade made of 18/10 shiny stainless steel
* Handle made of plastic with weathered effect
* 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* 100% made in Italy
* Suitable for dishwasher up to 55˚ C
Vintage is the 'shabby chic' variant within our extensive collection of colored cutlery. It has been on the market since 2002 and is now available in 11 colors and 20 cutlery parts. The material of the handles is colored and treated in such a way that it looks slightly weathered. The light stripes in the material enhance this effect. But don't let this shabby look fool you: the materials and finish are of high quality, and you can see that too! Make it colorful by combining colors, or keep it relaxed but tasteful at the table.
The 4-piece set is for 1 person and consists of 1 dinner knife, 1 dinner fork, 1 dinner spoon and 1 dessert spoon. Each cutlery part is composed of a stainless steel blade, a plastic handle and an aluminum ornament in the center. The materials are of very good quality. The blade is 2.0 mm thick, does not bend and is made of 18/10 stainless steel. The handle is made of plastic with a slightly weathered effect. The color will not wear off because it is applied throughout the handle (and not as a thin coating on the surface). The knives have a fine serration. This keeps them sharp and cuts well.
The cutlery is suitable for the dishwasher and we recommend that you wash it at a maximum temperature of 55˚C.
Most important features:
- 4-piece cutlery set for 1 person
- Blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 2.0 mm
- Steel type knife AISI 420, other cutlery parts AISI 430
- Handle made of plastic (PBT), color does not fade
- Suitable for dinner and lunch (a smaller version for breakfast and appetizer is also available)
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Suitable for dishwasher (up to 55˚ C)
- Dinner knife 23 cm (handle 11 cm, blade 12 cm)
- Dinner spoon 21.5 cm (handle 11 cm, metal part 10.5 cm)
- Dinner fork 21.5 cm (handle 11 cm, metal part 10.5 cm)
- Coffee / dessert spoon 15 cm (handle 8.5 cm, metal part 6.5 cm)
- 10+ cutlery sets in various colors and color combinations
- Extensive cutlery with over 20 different parts
- All loose parts from the cutlery set (for extension or replacement)
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with glass fiber.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it is easy to shape (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
AISI 420 is a stronger stainless steel type to which carbon has been added in addition to chrome. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. With a heat treatment, this steel is extra hardened (HRC52 / 56) so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp for longer. It is also highly resistant to corrosion.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less susceptible to rusting.
18/10 stainless steel is a type of steel to which 18% chrome and 10% nickel has been added. Chrome gives the steel a durable glossy finish and nickel protects against rust. There are also cutlery types of steel (18/8 and 18/0) to which less or almost no nickel has been added. These are slightly less resistant to rust.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.