- All products are added to your cart.
* Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel
* Handle made of plastic with wood pattern
* Almost indistinguishable from real wood
* 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* Suitable for dishwasher
This Wood Style cake fork is made in Italy. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over its entire length and does not bend. Furthermore, it has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but of a strong plastic that is virtually indistinguishable from real wood. In addition, the handle has been treated in such a way that it feels like real wood and not like a smooth plastic. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The big advantage of this cutlery is that, unlike real wood, it can be put in the dishwasher without any problems.
Most important features:
- 1 cake fork
- Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Steel type pastry fork AISI 430
- Handle made of plastic (PBT) with realistic wood pattern, color does not fade
- Almost indistinguishable from real wood
- Suitable for cakes, pies, desserts, starters, side dishes, high tea, appetizers, etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Suitable for dishwasher (up to 65 degrees)
- Cake fork 15.5 cm (handle 8 cm, metal part 7.5 cm)
- 7 cake forks in the types of wood: acacia, bamboo, birch, cedar, ebony, maple, rosewood
- 1 cake fork with leopard print
- Dinner spoon
- Dinner knife
- Dinner fork
- 24-piece dinner cutlery set in a box
- 6-piece steak knives set in box
- Butter knife
- Steak knife
- Serving spoon
- Salad servers
- Cake server
Wood species information:
- Bamboo is not actually wood, but a type of grass. It grows very quickly and can reach a height of up to 35 meters. It is a strong material that is mainly used in construction in Asia. In Europe it has been planted in numerous gardens. It is also widely used in household items.
- Please note: this is a wood imitation and not real wood
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with glass fiber.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it forms well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.