- All products are added to your cart.
* Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel, steel thickness 1.8 mm
* Handle made of plastic with wood pattern, color does not fade
* Virtually indistinguishable from real wood
* Suitable for dishwasher
This Wood Style cake server is made in Italy. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over its entire length and does not bend. Furthermore, it has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but of a strong plastic that is virtually indistinguishable from real wood. In addition, the handle has been treated in such a way that it feels like real wood and not like a smooth plastic. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The big advantage of this type of cutlery is that, unlike real wood, it can be put in the dishwasher without any problems. The cake server is 25 cm long. The size of the metal scoop part is: 11 cm long and 5.5 cm wide. It is a pleasantly easy-to-hold cake server that is well suited for serving all kinds of cakes and pastries due to its large surface. But the cake server can also be used excellently for serving oven dishes, pizzas, omelets, meat, fish and stews
Most important features:
- Cake server with a length of 25 cm
- Dimensions metal scoop part: 11 cm long and 5.5 cm wide (at the widest point)
- Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Steel grade AISI 430
- Handle made of plastic (PBT) with realistic wood pattern, color does not fade
- Almost indistinguishable from real wood
- Suitable for all types of pastries, pizzas, omelets, oven dishes, fish, etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Suitable for dishwasher
- Total length 25 cm (handle 10 cm, metal part 15 cm)
- Dimensions scoop part 11 cm long and 5.5 cm wide (at the widest point)
- 7 cake servers in various wood types: acacia, bamboo, birch, cedar, ebony, maple, rosewood
- 1 cake server with leopard print
- Complete 24-piece cutlery set
- Set with 6 steak knives
- Cake fork
- Butter knife
- Dinner knife
- Dinner spoon
- Dinner fork
- Steak knife
- Salad servers
- Serving spoon
Wood type information:
- Maple is best known for its leaf on the Canadian flag. The wood has a light color and is often used for furniture, floors and musical instruments (guitar, violin). In autumn the leaves turn a beautiful red and yellow.
- Please note: this is a wood imitation and not real wood
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with glass fiber.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it forms well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.