- All products are added to your cart.
* Length 14.5 cm (handle 8 cm, metal part 6.5 cm)
* Full tang blade made of stainless steel
* Handle made of plastic with wood pattern
* Virtually indistinguishable from real wood
* Dishwasher safe
This Wood Style coffee/dessert spoon is made in Italy. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over the entire length and does not bend. Furthermore, it has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but of a strong plastic that is virtually indistinguishable from real wood. In addition, the handle has been treated in such a way that it feels like real wood and not like a smooth plastic. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The big advantage of this cutlery is that, unlike real wood, it can be washed in the dishwasher without any problems.
Most important features:
- 1 coffee/dessert spoon
- Continuous blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1,8 mm
- Steel type coffee/dessert spoon AISI 430
- Handle made of plastic (PBT) with realistic wood pattern, color does not fade
- Virtually indistinguishable from real wood
- Small spoon suitable for desserts, starters, amuse-bouche, appetizers and side dishes
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dishwasher safe (up to 65 degrees)
- Coffee/Dessert spoon 14.5 cm (handle 8 cm, blade 6.5 cm)
- 7 coffee/dessert spoons in the types of wood: acacia, bamboo, birch, cedar, ebony, maple, rosewood
- 1 coffee/dessert spoon with panther print
- dinner fork
- dinner knife
- dinner spoon
- 24-piece dinner cutlery in box
- 6-piece steak knives set in box
- cake fork
- butter knife
- steak knife
- serving spoon
- salad servers
- cake server
Wood species information:
- Bamboo is not actually wood, but a type of grass. It grows very quickly and can reach a height of up to 35 meters. It is a strong material that is mainly used in construction in Asia. In Europe it has been planted in numerous gardens. It is also widely used in household items.
- Please note: this is an imitation wood and not real wood
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is wear-resistant and can withstand high temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with fiberglass.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chromium has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it can be formed well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.