- All products are added to your cart.
Dinermes Wood Style Rosewood
* Continuous blade made of stainless steel, steel thickness 1,8 mm
* Handle made of plastic with wood pattern, color does not fade
* Virtually not distinguishable from real wood
* Suitable for dishwasher
This Wood Style dinner knife in 'Rosewood' wood color is made in Italy. The materials used are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over the entire length and does not bend. Furthermore, it has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but from a strong plastic that can not be distinguished from real wood. In addition, the handle has been treated in such a way that it feels like real wood and not like a smooth plastic. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The big advantage of this knife is that it, unlike real wood, can easily be put into the dishwasher. The knife has a fine serration which makes it cut well and stays sharp for a long time.
Most important features:
- Dinner knife with fine serration
- Length 22 cm (lift 10 cm, blade 12 cm)
- Continuous blade of shiny stainless steel (AISI 420)
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Lifting plastic (PBT) with realistic wood pattern, color does not fade
- Almost impossible to distinguish from real wood
- Suitable for dinner, lunch and breakfast
- Optimum ease of use, suitable for dishwasher
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing errors
- Dinner knife 22 cm (raises 10 cm, blade 12 cm)
- Dinner knife in the woods: cedar, birch and ebony
- Dinner spoon
- Dinner fork
- Dessert spoon
- Cake fork
- Butter knife
- 24-piece cutlery set
- Rosewood (rosewood / rosewood): tropical tree species from Brazil with red / brown color
- Note: it is a wood imitation and not real wood
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high usage temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with glass fiber.
Technical information blade:
AISI 420 is a stainless steel grade to which carbon has been added in addition to chromium. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. With a heat treatment, this steel is hardened extra (HRC52 / 56) so that the cutting edge is less damaged and stays sharp longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to corrosion.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break quickly and is less susceptible to corrosion.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.