- All products are added to your cart.
* Serrated blade made of shiny stainless steel
* Handle made of plastic with wood pattern
* Almost indistinguishable from real wood
* 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* Suitable for dishwasher
This Wood Style steak knife is made in Italy. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over its entire length and does not bend. Furthermore, it has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but of a strong plastic that is virtually indistinguishable from real wood. In addition, the handle has been treated in such a way that it feels like real wood and not like a smooth plastic. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The big advantage of this cutlery is that, unlike real wood, it can be put in the dishwasher without any problems. The steak knife has a fine serration so that it cuts well and remains sharp for a long time.
Most important features:
- 1 steak knife
- Serrated blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Steel type steak knife AISI 420
- Handle made of plastic (PBT) with realistic wood pattern, color does not fade
- Almost indistinguishable from real wood
- Suitable for steaks, other meat dishes, pizzas, oven dishes, barbecue, etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Suitable for dishwasher (up to 65 degrees)
- Steak knife 22.5 cm (handle 10 cm, blade 12.5 cm)
- 7 steak knives in the types of wood: acacia, bamboo, birch, cedar, ebony, maple, rosewood
- 1 steak knife with leopard print
- 6-piece steak knives set in box
- 24-piece dinner cutlery set in a box
- Cake fork
- Butter knife
- Dinner knife
- Dinner fork
- Dinner spoon
- Serving spoon
- Salad servers
- Cake server
Wood species information:
- Bamboo is not actually wood, but a type of grass. It grows very quickly and can reach a height of up to 35 meters. It is a strong material that is mainly used in construction in Asia. In Europe it has been planted in numerous gardens. It is also widely used in household items.
- Please note: this is a wood imitation and not real wood
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with glass fiber.
Technical information blade:
AISI 420 is a strong stainless steel type to which carbon has been added in addition to chrome. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. With a heat treatment, this steel is extra hardened (HRC52 / 56) so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp longer. It is also highly resistant to corrosion.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less susceptible to rusting.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.