- All products are added to your cart.
Antique Wood 6 Steak Knives in Box Birch
* Blade made of shiny stainless steel
* Plastic handle, color does not fade
* Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
* Dishwasher safe
This 6-piece Antique Wood steak knife set is made in Italy. The materials used are of excellent quality. The blade is 1.5 mm thick, does not bend and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but of a strong plastic that is virtually indistinguishable from real wood. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The big advantage of this cutlery is that, unlike real wood, it can easily be washed in the dishwasher. The steak knives are provided with a fine knurling. They therefore stay sharp and cut well. In addition to steaks and other meat dishes, these knives are also ideal for slicing pizzas, oven dishes and savory pies. The set is delivered in a beautifully finished box of European softwood: nice to give as a gift and handy to store the steak knives. The cutlery is suitable for the dishwasher.
Most important features:
- 6-piece steak knife set in wooden box
- Blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.5 mm
- Steel type steak knife AISI 420
- Plastic handle (PBT), color does not fade
- Suitable for steaks, other meat dishes, pizzas, oven dishes etc.
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Casket made of gray-stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher (up to 55 degrees)
- Steak knife 22 cm (handle 11 cm, blade 11 cm)
- Casket 26x14xH3.5 cm
- 6 steak knife sets with 1 type of wood: birch, French oak, larix, pine, rosewood and wenge
- 2 steak knife sets with different types of wood: antique mix and full range mix
- Very extensive cutlery with more than 20 different parts
- Loose steak knives (for expansion or replacement)
Information wood species:
- Birch: fast-growing deciduous tree with white bark from northern regions.
- French oak: European deciduous tree, a popular type of hardwood with a gray / light brown color and varied wood grain.
- Larix (larch): conifer species that grows high in the mountains. The only pine tree that loses its needles in the winter. The wood has a beige color, against the white. The veins are long and regular.
- Pine: covers large parts of the northern hemisphere (Canada, Scandinavia, Siberia). The wood has a warm, light brown color with a hint of orange.
- Rosewood: tropical tree species from Brazil with a red / brown color, is one of the most precious woods in the world.
- Wengé: tropical tree species from West Africa with dark brown color and elongated grain structure
- Please note: it is a wood imitation and not a real wood
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures.
Technical information blade:
AISI 420 is a strong stainless steel grade to which carbon is added in addition to chromium. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. This steel is additionally hardened (HRC52 / 56) with a heat treatment so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp for longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to rust.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less sensitive to rust formation.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.