- All products are added to your cart.
Couvert à la Carte Salad Servers Damasco Red
* Length: 25 cm (handle 11 cm, metal part 14 cm)
* Blade 18/10 stainless steel, steel thickness 1.5 mm
* Handles made of PBT plastic, color does not fade
* 100% made in Italy
* Suitable for dishwasher up to 55˚ C
This 2-part salad cutlery is made entirely in Italy and consists of 1 salad spoon and 1 salad fork. The materials used are of good quality. The blade does not bend, has a thickness of 1.5 mm and is made of 18/10 stainless steel. The handle is made of strong plastic PBT. The color will not wear off because it is applied with a special printing technique (sublimation). It is a pleasant to hold salad set that is not only suitable for serving salads but can also be used excellently for serving vegetables, potatoes, pasta dishes, oven dishes and stews. The salad cutlery is suitable for the dishwasher.
Most important features:
- 2-part salad cutlery (1 salad spoon, 1 salad fork)
- Blade 18/10 shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness: salad spoon and salad fork 1.5 mm
- Steel type AISI 430
- Plastic handle (PBT), color does not fade
- Decoration very durable due to the application of sublimation print technology
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Suitable for dishwasher up to 55˚ C
- Salad fork 25 cm
- Salad spoon 25 cm
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures.
Sublimation is a technique for printing on materials or products. A pattern is hereby "baked in" into the surface of the material itself.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it is easy to shape (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss and does not rust quickly.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.