- All products are added to your cart.
Dépôt d'Argonne 6 Bowls Medium ø13xH8 Mix Red
You could call this set of 6 bowls the 'Boerenbont' of France. The images are inspired by old French motifs, especially from the twenties and thirties. This type of rural tableware was made by many French factories and was on the table in every farmer's household. The accompanying bowls are still indispensable for the typical French breakfast: dipping a piece of baguette or a croissant in a large bowl of weak coffee or chocolate milk.
Most important features:
- Set of 6 bowls with different motifs
- High quality double fired pottery (faience)
- Decoration applied under glaze does not fade or disappear
- Universal bowl with many uses: yogurt, muesli, soup, chips, side dishes, etc.
- Original application: French breakfast bowl for coffee or chocolate milk to dip baguettes or croissants in
- Excellent for intensive daily use
- Suitable for dishwasher and microwave
- Height 8.5 cm
- Diameter top 13.5 cm
- Base diameter 7 cm
- Content (fully filled) 43 cl
- Loose parts (for expansion or replacement)
- Extensive range of bowls, plates, cups, cappuccino cups and jugs
Technical information material
The crockery is made of a good quality white clay. It is fired twice at a high temperature, creating a stronger type of pottery (faience). It is therefore excellent for intensive daily use. The decorations are applied under the glaze layer so that they do not fade and the colors remain bright. All items are dishwasher and microwave safe.
About Depot d'Argonne
Come Amsterdam, this own tableware line started in 2009. Since then, the number of articles and motifs has expanded considerably. The motifs and shapes are inspired by French crockery from the period 1920-1930. The motifs are timeless and fit into any interior.