- All products are added to your cart.
Wood Style 24-pieces dinner cutlery “Cedar” in box
* Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel, steel thickness 1.8 mm
* Handle made of plastic with wood pattern, color does not fade
* Virtually not distinguishable from real wood
* Suitable for dishwasher
This 24-piece Wood Style cutlery set in 'Cedar' wood color is made in Italy. This stylish cutlery consists of 6 dinner knives, 6 dinner forks, 6 dinner spoons and 6 dessert spoons. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over the entire length and does not bend. Furthermore, it has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but from a strong plastic that can not be distinguished from real wood. In addition, the handle has been treated in such a way that it feels like real wood and not as a smooth plastic. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The great advantage of this cutlery is that, unlike real wood, it can easily be put into the dishwasher. The knives have a fine serration which makes them cut well and stay sharp for a long time. The set is delivered in a nicely finished wooden cutlery tray from European softwood. The sturdy tray is not only a nice gift box but also very suitable to store the cutlery.
Most important features:
- 24-piece cutlery set in wooden case
- Full tang blade of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Steel type blade AISI 420, other cutlery parts AISI 430
- Plastic (PBT) handle with realistic wood pattern, color does not fade
- Almost impossible to distinguish from real wood
- Suitable for dinner, lunch and breakfast
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing errors
- Cutlery tray from gray-stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher
- Dinner knife 22 cm (handle 10 cm, blade 12 cm)
- Dinner spoon 20 cm (handle 10 cm, metal part 10 cm)
- Dinner fork 20 cm (handle 10 cm, metal part 10 cm)
- Dessert spoon 14,5 cm (handle 8 cm, metal part 6,5 cm)
- Cutlery cassette 34x30xH7 cm
- 3 cutlery sets with 1 type of wood: cedar, rosewood or ebony
- 2 mix cutlery sets with 3 types of wood: glacier mix and sequoia mix
- Cake fork
- Butter knife
- All loose parts from cutlery set (for extension or replacement)
Information wood type:
- Birch (birch wood): deciduous tree with white bark from northern regions
- Note: it is a wood imitation and not real wood
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high usage temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with glass fiber.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel grade to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it is well formed (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
AISI 420 is a stronger stainless steel grade with added carbon in addition to chromium. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. With a heat treatment, this steel is hardened extra (HRC52 / 56) so that the cutting edge is less damaged and stays sharp longer. In addition, it is highly resistant to corrosion.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break quickly and is less susceptible to corrosion.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.