- All products are added to your cart.
* Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel, steel thickness 1.8 mm
* Handle made of plastic with wood pattern, color does not fade
* Virtually indistinguishable from real wood
* Suitable for dishwasher
This 24-piece Wood Style cutlery set is made in Italy. This stylish cutlery consists of 6 dinner knives, 6 dinner forks, 6 dinner spoons and 6 teaspoons. The materials are of excellent quality. The blade consists of one piece over its entire length and does not bend. Furthermore, it has a thickness of 1.8 mm and is made of stainless steel. The handle is not made of wood, but of a strong plastic that is virtually indistinguishable from real wood. In addition, the handle has been treated in such a way that it feels like real wood and not like a smooth plastic. The wood pattern is applied with a special technique and will not fade. The big advantage of this cutlery is that, unlike real wood, it can be put in the dishwasher without any problems. The knives have a fine serration so that they cut well and remain sharp for a long time. The set comes in a beautifully finished wooden cutlery box made of European softwood. The sturdy cutlery box is not only a nice gift box, but also very suitable for storing the cutlery.
Most important features:
- 24-piece cutlery set in wooden case
- Full tang blade made of shiny stainless steel
- Steel thickness blade 1.8 mm
- Steel type knife AISI 420, other cutlery parts AISI 430
- Handle made of plastic (PBT) with realistic wood pattern, color does not fade
- Almost indistinguishable from real wood
- Suitable for dinner, lunch and breakfast
- Italian craftsmanship, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Cutlery box made of gray-stained European softwood
- Suitable for dishwasher
- Dinner knife 22 cm (handle 10 cm, blade 12 cm)
- Dinner spoon 20 cm (handle 10 cm, metal part 10 cm)
- Dinner fork 20 cm (handle 10 cm, metal part 10 cm)
- Teaspoon 14.5 cm (handle 8 cm, metal part 6.5 cm)
- Cutlery cassette 34x29xH6 cm
- 7 cutlery sets with 1 wood type: acacia, bamboo, birch, cedar, ebony, maple, rosewood
- 1 cutlery set with leopard print
- 2 mix cutlery sets with 3 types of wood: glacier mix and sequoia mix
- Cake fork
- Butter knife
- Steak knife
- Salad servers
- Serving spoon
- Cake server
- All loose parts from the cutlery set (for extension or replacement)
Wood type information:
- The cedar is a conifer from the mountainous regions of the Middle East (Lebanon) and California. It is a light wood with 'warm' brown markings. The wood is also known for its delicious sweet spicy scent. The strong wood can be sawn into thin plates and is therefore very suitable for making cigar boxes and pencils.
- Please note: this is a wood imitation and not real wood
Technical information handle:
PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) is a polyester thermoplastic of high strength, stiffness and hardness. This plastic is durable and resistant to high operating temperatures. The handles of this cutlery are also reinforced with glass fiber.
Technical information blade:
AISI 430 is a stainless steel type to which chrome has been added. This type of steel is often used for cutlery because it forms well (spoons and forks), has a strong gloss layer and does not rust quickly.
AISI 420 is a stronger stainless steel type to which carbon has been added in addition to chrome. This steel is less easy to bend and is very suitable for making knives. With a heat treatment, this steel is extra hardened (HRC52 / 56) so that the cutting surface is damaged less quickly and remains sharp longer. It is also highly resistant to corrosion.
HRC52 / 56 is the standard by which the hardness of the steel is indicated. This type of steel will not break easily and is less susceptible to rusting.
This product is produced in Europe and meets the highest safety requirements.